the friendly skies

the friendly skies

red eye flight, coast to coast, summer night. the plane was practically empty, 3 seats to myself, &#034yay! maybe i'll get some sl**p&#034 i thought. as always when i fly, i wore a light dress and a pair of light sandals, comfortable and airy, my long legs bare and free, my feet bare, the next best thing to being naked. as i boarded and walked through the aisle to my seat i noticed i was the only female on board, i counted 5 guys, they all stared and smiled at me as i moved to find my seat towards the back, even the flight attendant, male... hmm.

&#034looks like we got the plane to ourselves&#034 a guy sitting on the row opposite to mine said, i smiled at him as i struggled to put my carry on in the compartment. &#034sure looks like it&#034 i said, and gallantly he got up to help me stuff my luggage. &#034aw, thank you&#034 i smiled at him. &#034mmm... i love your perfume&#034 he said as our bodies rubbed against each other, trying to get to our seats. &#034perfume? hmm, i'm not wearing any&#034 i told him as i sat on the aisle seat. &#034well, whatever it is, you smell great! my name is paul&#034 he said and held out his hand. &#034thank you paul, sweet of you to say, my name is lara&#034 i smiled and shook his hand, put a strand of my long curls behind my ear and crossed my legs. he tried to get back to his magazine but i could see him checking my legs out from the corner of his eye. i smiled to myself, this will be fun!


the plane took off, snacks and drinks were served as a movie started playing, i ordered some white wine. paul made some small talk about the movie, our destination, his work, i answered and smiled, didn't want to tell him too much about myself. the plane got a little chilly so i got up and opened an overhead compartment, got on tiptoes, which raised my skirt a bit, outlining my pretty ass, which i put right by his face, grabbed a blanket and got a book out of my bag. i sat back down, he was staring at me, i said &#034getting a little chilly&#034 and smiled as i d****d the blanket over my legs. i got another glass of wine and tried to read but could not get into it, so i laid down, feeling a little buzzed, head on the window seat, my ass facing the aisle, curled up, pulled the blanket over me, i could feel paul's eyes on me, so i shifted a little, which pulled my dress up, and adjusted the blanket so part of my ass and thighs were exposed. i was wearing a pair of cute see-through white undies, which i could feel had partly moved up my crack... mmm, i love giving guys little views of my body.

after a couple of minutes of really trying to get some sl**p, i sat up and let out a sigh. &#034can't sl**p?&#034 paul smiled. &#034it is so uncomfortable&#034 i said &#034i need to rest my head on something&#034 he looked at me and kind of perked up, &#034you could put your head on my lap?&#034 he offered, &#034oh yeah? you wouldn't mind?&#034 i asked, my eyes wide open a little smile on my lips &#034not at all&#034 he said while getting up and quickly coming over, he sat on the aisle seat, i said &#034thank you, thank you!&#034 with a big smile as i pulled my hair back and slowly curled back down and put my head on his lap facing away from his crotch. he was wearing a pair of soft slacks which felt nice on my skin, i pulled the blanket over me &#034mmm, much better&#034 i said, looked up at him and smiled, &#034good&#034 he said &#034just, relax.&#034

apart from the flicker of the screen towards the front, the plane was dark and very still, everyone trying to get some sl**p. i made myself comfortable, actually tried to get some sl**p, it felt nice to be curled up like that, the little blanket partially covering me, some of my legs exposed, my head on the lap of a handsome total stranger, i moved my hand and rested it softly on his thigh, under my cheek, i felt like a little girl on daddy's lap. mmmmm. he sensed my ease and actually began stroking my long hair real gently and sweet, i turned to look at him, he asked &#034is this OK?&#034 i hesitated for a minute then said &#034yes, it feels nice&#034 i smiled and shifted my position a little so that the curve of my cute ass was exposed, rubbed my face on his thighs as if they were a pillow. we stayed like that for a couple of minutes then i felt it! he was hard, his bulge poking the back of my head a little, mmmm. i debated what to do, but since the plane was dark and practically empty i gave in, i so love to curl up with a hard cock in my mouth. i slowly flipped over and smiled sweetly at him, that cute i'm-going-to-suck-your-cock smile guys love so much. i positioned my mouth right by his bulge, he kept stroking my hair, softly, sweetly as I gave his bulge a kiss. Mmmmmm, he was sooo hard! I kept kissing it through his slacks, giving it little bites.

i moved my head a little and felt his cock jerk, trying to spring out, i moaned, i slowly moved my left hand, under the blanket, over to it and slowly, very lightly rubbed his cock, he shifted his position a little, excited, ready for me... wanting my mouth. after a bit more rubbing i kissed it through the fabric a bit more, slowly unzipped him and slowly took out his cock, it was right by my mouth, i kissed it, he moaned, i looked up at him and smiled like a school girl, said &#034shhhhh, you have to be very quiet ok?&#034 paul nodded. mmmm, he was sooo hard and leaking precum! i started licking the head, lapping his tip, moaning softly, my hand on his shaft, giving it little squeezes. he moaned and moved his right hand to cup my ass under the blanket.

he rubbed my ass and moved his hand to my wet pussy. mmmm, very hot! he had a very nice cock and tasted great... god how i love to give head! i sucked him slowly, making out with the swollen head, my eyes closed, my ass moving a little, feeling his middle finger slide into my pussy. i kept sucking him, deeper, he started making slow thrusting movements, fucking my mouth, he was throbbing, i could feel his cum swelling up, i tried to pull him out a bit so that he could last a little longer, i was sooooo enjoying his pretty cock, wanted to keep sucking it, but... i felt the first spurts land on my cheek and hair so i quickly put him back in my mouth and sucked all his cum, swallowed it... a nice load, some of it trickling out of my mouth, i kept sucking it, cleaning him up, enjoying the taste of his cum as he fucked my pussy with now 2 fingers... i was soooo wet!

i stayed on his lap, the blanket pulled up to my eyes. his now soft cock still in my mouth, and actually fell asl**p for a few minutes. then someone walked past us towards the bathroom, the movement and sound startled me a little and i woke up... a little confused, with a stranger's cock in my mouth, my face sticky. i wiped my chin and slowly sat up. i blushed as paul looked at me with a big hungry smile and said, &#034you are so hot!&#034 i blushed even more but smiled at him, looked down at his crotch, licked my lips still tasting his cum in my mouth, i wiped my chin again, smiled and nervously said &#034i need to go to the bathroom, tidy up... excuse me&#034 i said, getting up using him for support, putting my tits right by his mouth as i aimed for the aisle... phew! i felt hot and weird. the little voice in my head saying &#034lara, what are you doing?! are you crazy?!&#034 but there was no denying i was really turned on and still had not cum, my nipples were hard and poking through my dress, my panties soaked, i wanted more cock and we still had like 4 hours of flight time to go!

the bathrooms were empty and as i was about to enter one, i noticed the flight attendant in the back, he was staring at me and had a big smile on his face! i sort of smiled back not knowing why the BIG smile, then i stepped into the bathroom, closed the door and found out! i looked in the mirror and i still had cum on my cheek and hair! oh god, how embarassing! i quickly wiped it off my cheek and washed the cum off my hair, sat down and tried to get a hold of myself....

part 2
i tidied up my hair as i sat there in the little airplane bathroom, feeling so horny still, thinking, could paul fuck me without anyone finding out? everyone seemed asl**p, how could we do it? i could definitely suck his cock again, mmm, just thinking about it made me start rubbing my kitty through my wet panties, that felt so nice i took my panties off and put them in my little dress pocket, lifted my dress to my belly, then started rubbing my pretty, shaved pussy, so wet, i scooped some of my juice and sucked my fingers, so yummy. i sort of propped my knee up against the sink casing and spread my legs, closed my eyes and masturbated. i wanted to cum.

a few minutes went by and i was enjoying myself, getting close to cumming, then, i heard a soft knock on the bathroom door, i froze, wondering if i did hear a knock or if it was some airplane sound, then, the same tapping on the door, i said &#034it's busy!&#034 then a muffled voice said &#034i know, it's me the flight attendant, i wanna show you something, ok?&#034 i hesitated, show me something? what the hell? is he talking about his cock? ... hmmm, should i let him in? well, i thought, he already saw me with cum on my face and he is cute ... i was so wet and wanting more yummy hard cock so i leaned over and unlocked the door, i didn't pull down my dress or anything, i wanted him to see me with my lovely legs spread and no undies. he slowly pushed it open, came in and closed the door behind him. he had a big bulge, which was right by my face, he moaned when he saw me like that &#034i wanted to check in on you, see if you needed anything, you've been here for a while&#034 i looked up at him with a fuck-me look on my face, rubbing my pussy for him and said &#034yes please&#034 then lowered my eyes to his hard cock and opened my mouth, i was so wet, he quickly pulled down his zipper and put his hard cock in my mouth as i rubbed my pussy harder and faster, about to cum, as soon as i tasted his hard cock all wet with precum i came, i let out a big, long, slow orgasmic moan as i licked and sucked the yummy precum off his nice, uncut cock, i came real hard.

he leaned back against the door, said &#034fuck i needed this!&#034 as i looked up at him, and sucked his cock soooooo good, mmmmmmmmmmm. i had my left hand around his shaft and my right hand between my legs still, rubbing fast, his cock deep in my mouth, me moaning real loud, his cock all the way to my throat, me fucking him with my mouth. he said &#034fuck&#034 and sort of banged his head against the door as i gave him a wonderful blowjob. i would alternate from deep throating him, to slow, sweet kisses on the head of his cock, moving my pink tongue in circles around it, licking it as i looked up at him and smiled sweetly, &#034you look so hot like that babe!&#034 he said ... we were getting loud! i didn't care, i wanted to fuck him and make him cum, wanting his hot cum down my throat, besides the plane is so freaking loud who is going to hear us? i thought to myself. we stayed like that for a few more minutes, i had him pinned to the door with my mouth, owning him, then he couldn't hold back any more and exploded in my mouth! mmmmm, i swallowed it all! such a good girl! i licked him clean as he used the sink to support himself, i did a real good job! i looked up at him and smiled, &#034mmmm, did u like that?&#034 i asked as he put his spent cock in his pants and zipped up. &#034fuck babe!&#034 he said &#034thank you so much for that, that was the best blowjob of my life!&#034 &#034awww&#034 i smiled &#034good! i aim to please!&#034 i beamed. he excused himself, had to get back to work, and could i please not tell anyone about what just happened, otherwise he'd lose his job &#034sure&#034 i said, &#034it'll be our little secret&#034 and i winked at him and smiled.

as he opened the bathroom door he said &#034oops&#034 ... busted! i saw one of the other passengers standing outside waiting to use the bathroom, his eyes bulged real big when he saw the flight attendant hurry to the back and me sitting on the toilet seat, my dress still pulled up, my pretty legs spread wide, my pussy shiny and lovely. i'm such a ham, i love to be seen naked, i stayed like that, smiled at him and said &#034hey! you weren't supposed to see that! i'll be out in a minute&#034 and closed the bathroom door with my foot. real slow and sexy, mmmmm! just being seen like that, seeing that horny look on his face, made me want more! I got up, tidied my dress, looked in the mirror, i looked flushed and lit up, pretty, the taste of cum in my mouth made me feel like a fuck doll. i tidied up a bit and opened the bathroom door slowly, wondering if that guy was still out there, he wasn't, must've used the other bathroom. i headed back to my seat then noticed he had changed seats, closer to the bathroom, mmmm i perked up a little.

as i walked by him he had an overhead light on and i noticed he had 2 little bottles of white wine and cups on the tray next to his seat. he saw me coming, stared at me, i smiled real pretty and said hi, my nipples were very hard still and they were poking through my thin dress, his eyes went to them then back up to my smiling face, he said, &#034i can't sl**p, would you care to join me for a glass of wine?&#034 &#034mmmmmm i love wine, sure, i can't sl**p either&#034 i smiled and bit my lip as i sat down next to him, he said &#034excellent&#034 then started pouring the wine, as he handed me my cup there was a slight bump in the air and the plane jolted a little, some of the wine spilled onto his crotch, &#034oops&#034 he said. &#034oh, let me&#034 i grabbed a couple of napkins and started drying his pants, &#034i'm pretty good at cleaning stuff up&#034 i giggled, rubbing his crotch, back and forth, tapping it, touching it, feeling it get so hard! &#034there! that's better!&#034 i laughed, put the wet napkins on the tray, took my cup from him, said &#034cheers&#034 and took a sip, all the while smiling at him and acting all casual. he stared at me, his bulge pointing at me, &#034thank you and i think you missed a spot&#034 he said, i laughed and pulled a strand of hair behind my ear, &#034I did?!&#034 i said &#034oh my, i'm sorry!&#034 so i grabbed the napkins again and started rubbing it nice and slow, i had him so hard! &#034there?&#034 i asked him as rubbed the head of his cock, mmmm he said. i licked my lips and said &#034your cock is soooo hard!&#034

part 3
&#034can you do to me what you did to the flight attendant?&#034 he asked me all serious. mmmmmm, i looked down at his cock then up at him, smiled and nodded like a good girl. i turned to face him and put my legs up on the seat sideways, his eyes went straight to them, i moved my hand to his bulge, looked at the overhead light and said &#034its too bright&#034 he immediately turned it off and i began rubbing his cock through his pants, while holding my wine with the other hand, mmmmm so hard! i rubbed it slowly, sipped some wine, he sat back and relaxed. i slowly unzipped his pants and took it out, all wet and hard and sticky! i lightly ran my hand from his balls to the tip, i leaned down and slowly ran my tongue over the head, getting the precum in my mouth, &#034mmm yum!&#034 i giggled, i rubbed it some more, &#034fuck that feels great&#034 he said. &#034yeah?&#034 i asked him, mmmmm, he moaned, &#034good&#034 i said &#034i like making guys feel great.&#034 i looked at his face, his eyes closed, enjoying what i was doing to him, he was a handsome man, mid 40's very fit, probably flying for business, he opened his eyes, caught me staring at him i smiled and he smiled back. i kept rubbing his hard cock real slowly, i finished my wine and put the empty cup on the tray table, the wine made me a little buzzy so i rested my head on his shoulder he put his arm around me, i kept rubbing his cock, looked up at him, and he kissed me on the lips, a soft kiss. i kissed him back with my tongue.

after a good 5 minutes of massaging his cock and making out real sweetly, i looked around the plane, not a sound from anyone so i slowly leaned down and put his cock in my mouth. mmmmm, my 3rd cock tonight, yay! he let out a big sigh as i started giving him head, my full lips sucking the head real slow and pretty, my pink tongue fucking the cock hole, then running circles around the head, super slow, mmmmmmm. his cock and balls were shaved and i love that, makes deep throating a guy so much yummier! we were on, a guy who loves getting head and a girl who loves to give head. i looked up at him, with a sweet happy expression on my face, his cock so good in my mouth, he stroked my hair and said, &#034you are such a good girl baby, don't stop sucking daddy's cock&#034 &#034mmmm yes daddy!&#034 i said all peppy and put him in all the way to my throat and held it there, making him throb, he moaned, i pulled him out real slowly, mmmmm, my mouth so wet, spit running down my chin, i wiped it off with the back of my hand and smiled at him, he smiled back and said &#034you are such a hottie baby girl!&#034 &#034aww thank you&#034 i said as i licked the shaft, &#034you are yummy&#034 i said &#034i wanna make daddy cum in my mouth&#034 &#034just keep doing what you are doing baby, you sure are talented!&#034

i kept rubbing and squeezing his cock, sucking for cum, moaning like a little girl wanting to please daddy. i lost all track of time, i probably sucked his cock for a good half hour, i was so on! at one point i took him in all the way and held him there for a long time, swallowing spit, which makes the throat muscles squeeze the head of the cock, guys love that… mmmmmm, he closed his eyes, said &#034fuck&#034 under his breath and, boom! hot, yummy cum in my mouth, mmmmmm i swallowed it all again and kept sucking him, making love to his cock with my mouth. &#034mmmm baby!&#034 he stroked my hair and face, i smiled like a sweet fuck doll as he went soft in my hand. i straightened myself on the chair as he zipped himself up, i pulled back my long hair, rubbed my legs and giggled as i saw that some cum had dripped down to one of my thighs, &#034hey, how did that get there!&#034 i laughed. i wiped it off with my finger and put it in my mouth. i leaned into his ear and whispered &#034i liked sucking your nice cock&#034 i smiled, he said &#034you are the best babe!&#034 i gave him a kiss on the cheek and said &#034thank you for the wine&#034 &#034aww you are so welcome, do you want another glass?&#034 he asked me. &#034no thanks, i'm sl**py, i had fun though! i'm going to go curl up and try to get some sl**p, i'm a little tired and we still have a few hours to go.&#034 &#034ok babe, here's my card, if you ever need anything just give me a call ok? i'd love to see you again&#034 &#034oh ok, thanks, that is sweet of you, maybe, maybe, bye!&#034 i smiled and got up and went to my seat and saw paul passed out, taking most of the row so i grabbed a blanket and sat on the next row up, 3 cushy seats all to myself. i laid down, my head on the window seat, my bare feet pointing to the aisle. i curled up on the seats, put the blanket over me and sucked my tongue a lil, the taste of 3 guys in my mouth, mmmmm, yum! god i love sucking cock! i thought as i closed my eyes and tried to sl**p.

as i laid there i remembered i had not put my panties back on and i was wearing a short dress, curled up like that, if the lil blanket moved off me a tad, my pussy wood be exposed ... mmmm, so what i thought, guys love my pussy. i rested and kind of dozed off, in and out of sl**p, at one point i opened my eyes a little and noticed that someone had come to sit in the row opposite where i was, it was one of the other passengers, he was staring at me real serious, he had his cock in his hand and was masturbating while watching me sl**p. i realized the blanket had gotten off me a bit and my pussy, ass, and thighs were fully exposed. he stared at me, he looked so turned on, i pretended to be sl**ping.

i didn't move or try to cover myself, i kept my eyes half closed and watched him through my long eye lashes, masturbating while looking at my pussy and ass, mmmm i liked how he looked at me, so hungry! so i slowly moved my knee up a bit giving him a better view of my sweet wet pussy. when i did this he started masturbating faster, he had a barf bag in his left hand, i think that is where he was going to put his cum. mmmm, i wanted to make him cum. while still pretending to be asl**p i shifted my position a little and the blanket fell off me, so now all of my pretty legs, pussy and ass were in full view! i felt like a fuck goddess because when i did this he shot a big load into the bag! mmmm, good girl lara! I told myself. he cleaned himself up, i was still pretending to be sl**ping, though i'm sure he knew i wasn't, he zipped up his pants, didn't say a word and went back to his seat, i smiled to myself, picked up the blanket, covered myself, put my hand between my legs, got my fingers wet with my juice and brought them to my mouth, i sucked them like a little baby, closed my eyes and fell asl**p with a big smile on my face.