Cum with Big Momma

Cum with Big Momma

                   
                        I was having a hard time fulfilling my favorite fantasy. I wanted to be fucked by a shemale. I'm not a total bottom but I definitely liked cock in my ass.
I cruised through craigslist but had disappointing results. Most of the hottest gurls in the t4m section were hookers, and crossdressers in the m4m section were all bottom. I finally found an add for a chubby black shemale who called herself Big Momma. The pics in the add showed a huge fat bbw with big tits, big ass, and the last pic showed a big hard black cock. I was a little intimidated by the picture but she looked like exactly what I was looking for.
I followed the instructions in the ad for contacting her, texting my stats and a couple pictures of my body and cock. I wanted to make sure she knew of my wants and needs, explaining that I wanted to be fucked, but liked to fuck and get sucked also. I added the fact that I had no &#034flowers&#034 to give, as in, no pros. She called me immediately and when I tried to explain all this to her by voice, she interrupted me and told me to just come by and let Big Momma take care of me. She had a sexy sultry voice, and I eagerly got moving to the address she texted to me.

When I arrived, she met me at the door and invited me in. I was amazed at how big and tall she was. She had to be at least a foot taller than me and maybe 150 pounds heavier. She wrapped her giant hands around me and hugged me to her. My face was buried between her huge titties, and as my hands reached partway around to hug her back, I could feel a hard cock almost the size of my arm poking me in the chest. Her skin was warm and she smelled sweet as she crushed me in her embrace.
She led me to the couch, and we smoked and chatted to get to know each other. She leaned in, f****fully kissed me, and rubbed my cock through my pants, while asking me if I was going to be a good boy for Big Momma. I moaned a quick uh huh in between her big juicy lips while we started tongue kissing. She leaned back on the couch, opened the buttons of her top and pulled me into the gully formed by those huge luscious tits. While I nuzzled her nipples and kissed around her jugs, she pulled at the fly of my pants. When my clothes were out of the way, she began to suck me. My little white cock was dwarfed by every feature of her, but it felt great nonetheless. Her lips were really wet and her giant tongue swirled around the head of my cock. She stopped sucking and asked me if I was ready for Big Mommas big ass. I said hell yeah, and she revealed that great big brown ass. She told me to be a good boy for Momma, and lick her to get her ready. I motioned her to me and laid back so she'd get my intention. She sat that big ass down over my face, but held herself suspended to keep from smothering me under her. I tentatively buried my face between her warm cheeks and licked up and down her crack. I gradually pulled her further and further down until most of her weight was settled down on top of me. As she began grinding her asscrack on my face, I could feel her big cock flopping against my chest. I poked my tongue into her butthole and I swear it tasted like strawberries. My oral attention to her backside must've started to do the trick, because she moved faster, and her now hard cock thumped my chest each time she moved.
She finally eased off of me and told me to fuck my Big Momma. She bent over on the floor, displaying that great big ass. I wasted no time pushing my rock hard dick against her asshole, with only the spit from licking her ass as lube. I sunk into her almost immediately. Even though my dick is small, and her ass was so impossibly huge, her ass clung to my cock. Every time she moaned, her butt contracted around me, jacking me off beautifully inside her. I held on for the ride of my life. If I were to hold my hands apart to demonstrate how far apart they were while I held her hips, fucking away, you'd be amazed.
Anyway, I pulled and poked at that big ass, and in a short time I came hard in her hot hole. It felt so good I didn't want to stop but I needed to catch my breath. As I sat flat on the floor with my back against the couch, Big Momma asked me to be a good boy and clean up my mess. I stammered while I glanced around the room, wondering if I accidently kicked over an ashtray, left my clothes s**ttered around, or whatever. She actually turned around quick as lightening and slapped me across the face! She told me she'd be damned if I was going to let my Big Momma clean up the mess I just made. I was surprised and all I said was um before she backed up against me squatting with her hands holding my calves and her asshole pushed right over my mouth. I was glad to have my face back between her ass, but wasn't thrilled about eating my own cum out of there. Seeing that I had no choice, I began licking her browneye and she actually started pushing out and farting my own cum out into my mouth. It just tasted like cum, not shitty at all, but it was still difficult because I had just cum, so I wasn't really horny enough to do something that gross.
When she was satisfied that she was clean, she wiped her ass with my shirt to clean my spit, and any remaining cum off her ass, and then sat down on the couch. After she made me go to the bathroom to rinse out my mouth and wash my face, we sat and smoked for a few minutes. Once we relaxed we started kissing again. She licked my ears, sucked on my neck, and then went back to sticking her tongue down my throat. She asked me if I was ready to take care of Big Mommas big dick. I just nodded.
She leaned back and pulled it out. I grabbed it by the base and it was so huge, I thought I still had a foot long cock sticking out beyond my hand. I started to suck on the very end and swirled my tongue around the head. She told me not to play around, and just suck it. I tried my damnedest but could barely get any of it down my throat. I may have only got 4 inches in my mouth before my gag reflex kicked in. I would've loved to deep throat her cock but there was just no physical way to get more of it in. She pushed on the back of my head and I tried thrusting in time to get as much in as possible before I bounced back and supressed coughing and choking. This went on for a while until she pushed me off her cock, and told me Big Momma was going to fuck my tight little white ass.
I dutifully followed her to the bedroom. She had me lay down on my back and hold my bent knees up to expose my asshole. I told her I was a little afraid but she told me not to worry. Big Momma was going to take good care of me. She dove down and licked my ass and stroked my cock. Her tongue felt so good and it was so big that when she finally got it in there it felt like a big wet articulated cock in my butt. I wondered how the hell I'd be able to fit her cock when her tongue damn near filled me up! She began to thrust two and then three fingers up my ass. Her long fake fingernails scratched at my insides while she tried to spread her fingers apart to further loosen me up. I was moaning out of control and pushing back into her fingers as a sign that I was ready for more.
She posted up between my legs with the head of her enormous dick poised at my butthole and told me she thought I was ready. She told me I was her good boy, and her brave big boy for letting Big Momma fuck me. I just gritted my teeth and held on tightly to my legs while she started to push her brown cockhead into my butt. I relaxed as best as I could as she slowly worked her head in and out. It was painful as hell but the more she got in, the better it felt. When she finally got most of it in, she planted her hands down on the bed, thrust forward and pushed all the way up inside me.
I immediately yelled when my cock spasmed out an honest to god hands free orgasm. She laughed at me as she pumped away, and occasionally dipped her fingers into my cum puddle and fed drops of my cum into my mouth. I was fucking delirious, sucking and slurping on her cum covered fingers while I moaned in time to her fucking me. She asked me if I liked my Big Mommas big fat cock fucking me. Looking back, I feel like a dork, but I said yes Mommy fuck me Mommy fuck meeee!
She laughed at me again and just went to work fucking the hell out of me. That giant thing was pushing so far up inside me, I thought it was punching my guts. I couldn't believe I was being impaled by a big black cock on a big black shemale, and I fucking loved it. She flipped me over and fucked me doggystyle for a while, and I even managed to get on top and ride that thing a little bit, now that my ass was completely broken open.
She flipped me back into doggy position and told me I was going to eat her cum when she was ready. I said fuck yeah Momma I want that cock, I want that cum FUCK ME!
She pumped away at me, gradually going faster and faster. Soon she pulled out, turned me over and squatted over my chest, jacked her great big cock in her hand. I feverishly jacked myself, so horny I was going to have my third orgasm that night. As she bounced her cock over my lips, she began to shoot stream after stream of her hot cum all over my lips, mouth, hell, my entire head. My face was completely covered in her cum, and I shot my own load all the way up her back. She used her tongue to scoop up her cum off of my face, and was feeding it into my mouth while I continued moaning and coming down from my huge orgasm.
We cleaned up and relaxed on the couch for a while. I cuddled against her and was actually sitting in her lap, nuzzling her neck and playing with her big tits. She told me I could continue being her good boy if I wanted, but she would have to have me help her. She explained that sometimes she fucked real men, not boys, and told me I would help out by sucking them hard, cleaning up their cocks after, and eating their cum out of her big ass to make Big Momma feel good. She told me she also had other shemale friends that would love to fuck my tight white ass as long as I was a good boy for her.
I told her I would do everything she wanted, because I loved my Big Momma.