Sucking my PC engineers cock

Sucking my PC engineers cock

                   
                        My husband has written a few of our naughty adventures on his profile, but he hasn't been on here in ages. So thought I would have a go and tell you what I did last week :)

Our office isn't a busy place, we only have four girls and one guy works there, and my desktop pc has been really slow and backing up everything on a night. So we had to get a pc engineer to come and service it, and remove stuff that we didn't need in the hope it would help.
We use the same company we have always used, and the guys are really helpful.
The pc engineer they sent to us was a new guy, never seen him before. The only problem was he had to come out after hours as we use the system throughout the day. So last week he arrived and I stayed back with another girl who needed to work late.

His name was Chris, and he was around late 30's so a few years younger than myself. As he serviced and cleaned the pc, we just chatted about work and the local area, usual chitchat, but as I stood over him as he started connecting everything back up, he kept looking me up and down. He started asking about me, and I told him I was married with two k**s, and answered all his questions. Then he started complimenting me and chatting me up lol.
After many sexual innuendos, he asked if he could pop to the toilet. On his return, he walked up behind me and grabbed my waistline with both hand and kissed my neck. I wasn't expecting that and just stood there, but then he walked passed and carried on working.
What he did, had got me rather excited, and turned on, and I stood next to him as he was on the floor sorting out the cables. He looked straight between my legs and smiled, then suddenly stood up and went to kiss me.
I stopped him, as Katie was in the next office and if she turned around she would be able to see, he asked if I was ok, I said yes, but Katie would see. He asked if I could turn the lights off, and I looked at Katie working, then turned around and flicked the light switch.
We kissed a while and I felt his cock inside his work trousers, it was pushing up against me. He began to undo his trousers, and I put my hand into them. It was a bit awkward, but I managed to push my hand down and take hold of his semi-erect cock. He stepped back a little and stopped kissing me, then he put his hand on my head and told me to suck his cock, I looked over at Katie and she was still working with her back to us, then I got down on my knees and started to take Chris's cock out. It was harder now and wasn't easy to free from his black work trousers, but I managed to free the big fella and began sucking his cock nice and slow. Chris moaned a little as I put it in my mouth, and I wanked him with one hand as I sucked his cock. Chris still had his hand on the top of my head, and he started to push me onto him, I was only sucking his cock for a few minutes when he said he was going to cum, he stopped pushing my head, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to stop or carry on, but I decided to keep going and he groaned as his sperm shot into my mouth, each time I pulled his foreskin back another load hit my throat, I sucked and swallowed almost every drop, and only a small amount on my lips which I licked off, I squeezed the last drops from him, then looked up and smiled. Chris asked if I enjoyed it, I said yes thank you, and stood up. He put his cock away and returned to work. We talked for a little and when he had finished he gave me a kiss goodbye.
When I got home, I told my husband what had happened, he mentioned the cctv cameras and I panicked a little, I hadn't even though about the cctv, and was worried someone might look at it and find the footage, so the next morning I got to work earlier than usual and checked, and found that everything was recorded. It turned me on watching it back, so I took a few pictures from cctv and deleted the footage as I didn't want any of the other girls seeing it.
I've put some pics on my profile, bad quality I'm afraid :(