Hipster Bar

Erotic Sex Stories - Hipster Bar


It was one of those new hipster bars with couches and love seats all over the place. We had decided to try a new place and this bar had good reviews. You were looking stunning in a dark pair of jeans, sandals and a sexy white tight tank top. The one that I like because it shows off all of your curves and of course your tattoo. As we enter into the bar I let my hand lightly touch the small of your back and I can see you shiver a little at my touch.
We get up to the bar and read the Drinks menu. It is expensive and they have a lot of different spirits. We decide to try a few different drinks but as the night progresses we decide on sipping tequila.
The tequila is doing what we want. I am dancing and your can't keep your hands off me.As the night goes along we get sweatier and sweatier. we grab one of the couches off int eh corner and order some fancy water and another round of tequila.
I lean over and lick a drop of sweat off your neck. I can feel your body respond to my tongue. You wrap your arm around my waist and pull me into a deep kiss. People are watching but we don't care. Your hand gently caresses my thigh through my jeans and you can feel me get hard. You arch your eyebrow and give me a mischievous look.
&#034 I an going to the bathroom. I will be right back. Don't go any where.&#034
It only takes you about 3 minutes and when you come back you place something into my lap....Your purple thong.
They feel wet. When no one is looking I bring them up to my nose and smell your tangy scent on them. &#034 Uh huh,&#034
&#034 Should we get out of here, or do you want to put on a show and fuck on this hipster couch?&#034 I ask. You grab my hand and pull me out of the bar. As soon as we get out side you push me up against the wall and push your body into me. Kissing me hard and biting my lip. I can feel your breasts resting on my chest as you grab my hand and take me toward the car. You hand me the keys and tell me to drive as you are too d***k .We get into the car and I immediately place my hand on your thigh.
&#034 No way...... its my turn. Just drive.&#034
We start of down the road and your hands begin to roam all over me. running over my head, on my chest, down my leg and in between my legs. My cock is hard and wanting release from my Saxx. You slowly undo my belt and smile at me as you yank it off, tossing it into the back seat. You undo my fly and reach into my Saxx and can feel how hard I am. It is all i can do to focus on the road. I start to drive out of town. You look up at me and the moon light coming in the window sets your hair on fire. You look so good. You lean over and kiss my neck, whispering in my ear &#034 Ever have road head?&#034 You ask with a giggle.
Before I can answer you pull my cock out and lean down taking it into your mouth. It feels so good. You are so talented with your mouth and you know you can get me going quickly. As I drive farther beyond the city I can feel your hand slide down my shaft and grip my balls as your lips slide up and down. You can feel my balls start to tighten and you stop and sit up, wiping a little precum from your lip.
&#034 Not yet Hun. Now how are you going to eat me out while driving?&#034
I pull off the main road and find a nice secluded side road. The moon is full and as i get out of the car I race over to your door and open it. I offer you my hand and you get out kicking off your shoes and falling into my arms. Our lips meet in a hard embrace as my hands circle around your waist and slide into the top of your jeans and just caress the top of your ass.
You lean up against the hood of the car and beckon me forward with a finger. I lean over and pull your finger into my mouth and suck on it hard. You pull your finger out and point to the ground. I lower myself to my knees and begin to kiss your tummy and unzip your jeans, pulling the down and off. You are now leaning against the car in just your bra and tank top. I kiss your knee and slowly lick up your thigh until my tongue finds your dripping wet pussy. I place my hands behind you on your ass, pulling you into me. With long slow licks I pull me tongue all the way up your lips and hitting your clit. Your clit is swollen and very sensitive. I pull it into my mouth and gently run my tongue from side to side.
&#034Hum...&#034
I begin to hum as Your legs begin to tremble. Your breathing gets faster and shallower and you grab my head and pull me into you as you tighten up and Cum on my face. I feel your legs shaking and pull you up onto the hood of the car. You wrap your legs around me and kiss me as I pull your tank top off. You reach down and unbutton my jeans and with your feet pull them down to the ground. Wrapping your arms around my neck you start to kiss me and grind your pussy against my cock. You pull my shirt off and kiss my chest. Trailing your tongue down to my nipple and biting it hard. You lean back and take your bra off so we are both naked. I slide my cock inside you. You are slick and tight and the angle of your body grips my cock tight. I push all the way inside you as far as I can go. I know that if I take my time I can make you cum in this position. I place my hands on your thighs as I pump into you, going slow and breathing deep. I grab your left leg and bring it from behind me and bring your foot to my mouth and kissing your sole, and kissing your toes. I start to pump faster as I can hear your breath begin to quicken. Sucking on your toe as you look up into my eyes and cum for the second time this night.
Panting you whisper &#034 you can cum now.&#034
That's all I need to hear as I lean over you and place my hands on either side  your body. You place your hands on my ass and help me pump into you, I begin to moan as I can feel the cum building up. I let out a yell of &#034 Oh God Baby.....Yeah.&#034 As my cock spurts inside you. Leaning over you and kissing you lightly my cock falls out of you and rests on your thigh
&#034 Now what should we do?&#034 You ask.
&#034I can think of a few things......&#034